• 95% AFUE Tax Credit eligible
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) represents how
efficiently a furnace converts fuel to energy. The higher the AFUE
percentage, the more energy-efficient the furnace.
• • ENERGY STAR® qualified
• 95.0% AFUE Natural Gas Furnace Propane kits are available as option
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• New. Smaller size for greater flexibility. Easy Installation
• Aluminized steel heat exchanger with 20-year limited manufacture warranty; 5-year limited warranty on components (see warranty certificate for details)
• This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended manufacture Warranty coverage. Online registration for warranty
• Five-amp fused low-voltage circuit protection
• Convertible to LP gas applications Propane
• Certified to ANSI and CSA standards
• A counterflow gas furnace moves air from top to bottom. This type is used to blow air into ducts that are installed under the furnace. If you Choose to buy one is simple this set up.
The 95AF gas furnace has an energy efficiency rating of 95% AFUE, which means it can save you hundreds of dollars each year on your utility bills, compared to older, less efficient furnaces. A multi-speed blower motor allows the airflow to be set to meet your specific home comfort needs.
Take even more comfort in
When temperatures drop outside, you want a furnace that you know will provide consistent, reliable warmth.
The 95AF delivers, with robust components that are built to last. The aluminized-steel heat exchanger—the
part of the furnace that moves the heat produced by the furnace into your home—allows maximum heat Output with minimum resistance to airflow with a unique weld-free crimp design. The dependable hot-surface ignition (SAFE), supported by self-diagnostic controls, provides dependable, efficient heat when you need it most.
• Multi-speed blower motor takes your comfort to the next level
• Corrosion-resistant cabinet made with strong pre-painted steel is built to last
• Run-tested at the factory to ensure faultless performance
For more than 50 years, Aire-Flo has delivered economy and reliability
to the tens of thousands of families all across the country that have
trusted us to help make their homes more comfortable. Make Aire-Flo
your choice for high-quality, energy-efficient home heating and cooling.
• A quick index key in model numbers explanation
• 92AF1UH045P08B 92= AFUE 92%
• UH = Up Flow or Horizontal Position for Air Flow of furnace DF would mean Down Flow of Air
• 045 – 45,000 BTU Heat
• P08B Air capacity a larger number means furnace can push even more Air Flow
Shipping weight 150.00 lb