• 80% AFUE
• New. Smaller size for greater flexibility.
• Aluminized steel heat exchanger with 20-year limited manufacture warranty; 5-year limited warranty on components (see warranty certificate for details)
• This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended manufacture Warranty coverage.
• Heavy-gauge, pre-painted cabinet provides corrosion protection
• Five-amp fused low-voltage circuit protection
• Common LP kit for all Aire-Flo gas furnaces
• Certified to ANSI and CSA standards
• This Item is free shipping, ONLY in the Continental United States of America.
• You should include a phone number when ordering we provide the freight company with this number to provide better service and smooth delivery.
Enjoy exceptional value and
When the weather outdoors turns cold, your family deserves an indoor environment that
stays perfectly warm every single day. That’s why we engineered the 80AF gas furnace with
robust components that are built to last. The aluminized-steel heat exchanger—the part of the furnace
that moves heat produced by the furnace into your household air—resists corrosion with crimped seams that
ensure a leak-free seal. And, the hot-surface ignition
Designed with money-saving
efficiency built in
With an 80% AFUE efficiency rating, the 80AF will help keep your utility bills under control. A multi-speed
blower motor allows the airflow to be set to meet your specific home comfort needs. As a result, energy
consumption is lower than that of an older, less-efficient furnace. With the 80AF, you can rely on great value and performance year after year
• system provides dependable heat when you need it.
• 80% AFUE
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) represents how efficiently a furnace converts fuel to energy. The higher the AFUE percentage, the more energy-efficient the furnace.
• Multi-speed blower motor takes your comfort to the next level—comfortably and efficiently
• Corrosion-resistant cabinet made with strong pre-painted steel is built to last
• Run-tested at the factory to ensure faultless performance
Indoor Air Quality
• Designed with accessory connections for easy integration with products to improve your home’s
indoor air quality
• 20-year limited warranty on aluminized steel heat exchanger; 5-year limited warranty on parts. See warranty certificate for details on a 10-year extended parts warranty.
• A quick index key in model numbers explanation
• 92AF1UH045P08B 92= AFUE 92% This is a example
• UH = Up Flow or Horizontal Position for Air Flow of furnace DF would mean Down Flow of Air
• 045 – 45,000 BTU Heat
• P08B Air capacity a larger number means furnace can push even more Air Flow
• This Product will ship out if ordered before 1pm the next work day if not same day. Transit does vary and is average 2-3 days but allow up to 5 days for delivery.
Shipping weight 150.00 lb